Rail transport China is an efficient way to transport your goods to or from China
Rail transport from and / or to China is a perfect service if you want to transport your goods faster than by sea and cheaper than by air.
Trains take the containers from North and Central China to Western Europe in an average of 16 days. We not only handle rail transport, but also the additional customs formalities and door-to-door delivery in both China and Western Europe.
What makes rail transport China so appealing?
- The transit time of the rail connection is (much) shorter compared to sea freight
- Shorter transit time leads to a shorter supply chain
- Affordable alternative to air freight
- Complete customs clearance
- More environmentally friendly than air freight
- Warehousing and logistics; also bonded