Door-to-door services for all your worldwide shipments
Rotra provides a door-to-door service for all your worldwide sea and air freight shipments. We arrange transport by road from the pick-up address to the airport, seaport or inland terminal and organize delivery to the consignee in the country of destination.
With our accurate network of partners, represented on all continents worldwide, we guarantee a smooth and swift settlement of all your door-to-door shipments. End-to-end coordinated by Rotra, so quality guaranteed!
Door-to-door services at Rotra for your sea and air freight, inland shipping and shipments by rail
Once you have booked your shipment, we will get straight to work for you while you can focus on your core business.
What we do for you:
• Pick-up: pick up and transport the shipment to sea or airport by road or multimodal for shipping the transport to the country of destination. For both your import and export shipments!
• Customs clearance: with our team of specialists we take care of all customs related formalities for your wordlwide shipments. With our extensive expertise, we are able to offer solutions for all your customs obligations that match your logistics process. Our Rotra Customs services guarantee you flexibility, reliability and the lowest price. Rotra is AEO certified, which means that shipments subject to customs regulations are processed quickly and efficiently.
• Sea freight or air freight: we organize the transport of your shipment from the seaport or airport to the airport / seaport in the country of destination. If you prefer transport by sea freight, we provide both LCL and FCL.
• Rail: In addition to sea and air freight, Rotra provides transport by rail to and from Asia; a great alternative if you want faster than sea freight and cheaper than air freight.
• Delivery: as soon as the goods have been released by customs in the country of destination, we take care of the delivery to the consignee. Your sea or air freight shipment will be picked up at the airport/seaport and transported by road to your customer, the recipient of the shipment.