Inland navigation forms an inexpensive alternative for the transport of your freight containers -be-nl
From the ports in Antwerp and Rotterdam, Rotra provides transport of your freight containers via inland navigation with its own terminal in an efficient and sustainable way. From Doesburg, Rotra organizes the entry and removal of goods for customs processing, storage, VAL services, and further distribution of your goods.
As a result of the development of Maasvlakte 2 and the resulting increasing inland navigation transshipment, Container Terminal Doesburg reinforces the region as a prominent logistics hub. This makes Rotra a great strategic partner for your distribution from Gelderland to the surrounding areas and the rest of Europe. Would you like to profit from Rotra’s accurate (multi-modal) transport services? Please contact one of our specialists.
The inland navigation offers ample advantages
- Greener and more efficient transport
- Advantageous rates
- Entry and removal of goods for customs processing
- Great storage rates
- Spacious storage facilities
- Complete settlement of customs matters
- No traffic jams from Rotterdam or Antwerp to Doesburg
- Strong connection from Gelderland to the surrounding areas in Germany and the rest of Europe
Would you like to profit from the possibilities of Container Terminal Doesburg in 2016?
Please contact one of our specialists who will be happy to help and provide their expertise.