Inland navigation forms an inexpensive alternative for the transport of your freight containers -be-nl
- Approximate surface area of 30,000 m2
- Approximate capacity for 10,000 containers
- 120 meter quay suitable for Class IV (86m x 9.5m, 81 TEU) & Class V ships (110m x 11,4m, 200TEU)
- Shipping time RTM - DSB (vice versa): 12 to 14 hours
- Daily departures from/to Rotterdam and Antwerp
- Combination of import/export flows
- 50 dome cameras, 7 LPR license plate cameras
- Stringent input and output control, linked to booking system
- 4 speedgates
- 16 reefer connections
- Modern portal crane (weighs 300 tonnes)
Would you also like to benefit from all the possibilities offered by Container Terminal Doesburg for your sustainable transportation needs?
Our experts are happy to support and inform you about our possibilities, so feel free to contact us.