We consider it our responsibility to protect your privacy. Your privacy is as important to us as it is to you. This privacy statement applies to the services of Rotra.
- As Rotra, we limit ourselves when personal data are collected to only those data that we legitimately and have obtained with reasonable means and if applicable, with the knowledge or permission of the parties involved.
- As Rotra, we ensure that the personal data collected by us is limited to the purposes for which they are collected and always with the correctness, completeness and regularity required.
- As Rotra, we only collect personal data after the goals of the collection have been sufficiently and made known beforehand, it is clear that the use is limited to the realization of these goals or to other (on a case-by-case basis) targets that are not in conflict with the objectives and purpose for which they were previously collected.
- As Rotra, we do not provide personal data for purposes other than those for which they were collected, except on the basis of explicit authorisation from the data subject.
- As Rotra, we ensure that the personal data provided to us are properly protected against loss, destruction, unauthorised access, unauthorised use, modifications or access.
- As Rotra, we actively identify the issue of the disclosure of our corporate identity and the nature of and reason why we process personal data.
- As Rotra, we ensure that every person who reports to us receives an answer to the question of whether we have personal data about him/her, the actual decision about this personal data concerning him/her, this data will not be received in a readable form for non-excessive payment and if he/she is refused this, this will be refused with stating reasons and the way in which this can be appealed. He/she can challenge the personal data concerning him/her and if successful he/she can require that this personal data will be removed, corrected, supplemented or changed.
- As Rotra, we ensure that we are able at all times to be accountable for the way in which we, as an organisation, interpret our privacy rules of conduct.
- As Rotra, we ensure that the personal data collected by us is not kept longer than necessary for realizing the purpose(s) for which they were collected.
- As Rotra, we do not transfer personal data to third countries until we have assured ourselves that the receiving country guarantees and safeguards the rights and freedoms with regard to the processing of personal data.
Questions and feedback
6984 AA Doesburg
+31 313 483 999